Create content that are interesting and add value to the reader and can be a challenge. Doing this in a commercial context can greatly complicate the matter. When we share information in a “social” one of the most common recommendations is not trying to sell.
Yet most of us move into the world of social media market vendors alike. Do not stop. Perhaps some hide it better than others but the end result is the mime: we sell to our company, our friend to find work, our favorite team, ourselves, and so on. There is nothing wrong while the offer is honest and respect the “netiquette”.
If you’re looking to create content that sells for a specific purpose you have to consider the 10 following points:
1. It is only 10% commercial: adding value to the content you post. The share sale is only a result of the text, video, presentation, photo, etc.. you share. 80% of the content must solve a problem, give advice, be a beginners guide or similar. In the remaining 10% you mention a product or service that is related to the rest of the article.
2. Make use of words and expressions “magic” does not matter if it comes to creating memorable headlines or use keywords to help you improve SEO. Compete with millions of files so you better get user attention. Obviously you should never exaggerate or promise something in the title that is not met then the content.
3. From attention to action: once you’ve gotten the attention you have to take advantage of it. I hardly dare to write so little that is new this advice. The truth is that the formula of life “AIDA” (attention, interest, desire, action) still works. At the end of each content has to be a call to action that may have resulted in the sale.
4. Using professional photos: a photo professional association creates high quality content and also for products or services you are offering. Eg having written an excellent article which then is accompanied by a low-quality image can have a negative impact on conversion rate.
5. Create urgency in the offer, one of the oldest tricks of marketing is to create urgency to act with our instincts and less overhead. The percentages of discount stores have such an impact on many women. Post jobs limited by the deadline may be a way to do it.
6. Post in an environment of trust: trust is the basis of each sale. Ideally you have a blog which has already been online for years and having a base of loyal readers. If you do not have a blog or site search that does. In this case only 1% can be seen that public business in an environment that is not yours. It is important to remember that advance and get a permit for promotion.
7. Make sure you have a broadcast: here the advice is similar. If you do not have their own website with readers and return visits, find a place that if you have it. Another avenue may be to ask for outside help friends or good acquaintances for help in the initial spread to give a little “nudge”.
8. Note the timing: a content publishing and launching a Saturday at noon is probably the worst time to choose from. The timing may be key because sometimes luck can play more in your favor. There is a prime time blog and Twitter that sits between 22-24 hours so there is a wider audience for your publication.
9. Create a second and third different content: create content that is sold like everything in life. Usually fails the first attempt you have to be learning from your mistakes to get better. Through various tests you will find a way that best works for you.
10. Be specific: we are often afraid not directly mention any disadvantages of the offer for fear of not generate interest. The price is a good example in this context. Be specific on the business side can help improve the product or service. Otherwise you would be sending visitors to a landing page that do not buy. You perhaps you’d be blaming a bad configuration or usability of the site when it fails are the “details” of your bid not come to like it.
It is important to offer high quality honest it’s actually adding value to promote.
With 100 employees and $ 10 million in annual revenue, Cynergy Systems, a software developer in the U.S., applies techniques of effective and affordable advertising. Its founder and president Carson Hager, is blunt: “Actually the traditional means of marketing we do not work. Also, do not have a big budget for it.”
The lesson of Carson, 36, is simple: before starting an expensive advertising campaign, best considered more economical, but equally effective. Here are 21 tactics, which require a minimum investment or no-cost. And that surely will bring good results to you and your business.
1 Engage in social networks.
Apart from publishing a profile about your business on sites like Facebook, Linkedin and MySpace also have the option to create your group. The advantages of this tool is free and allows you to present your brand among a large number of people interested to visit such websites. Additionally, the name of your group will appear in the profile page of each user.
2 references Reward.
When customers of Choice Translating translation-an office in North Carolina, USA – recommend the services of this company to others, get a gift. “And best of all, every gift, which is a small hand-made craft does not cost more than $ 5 and people love it,” says Michelle Menard, member of the firm.
3 Create a blog.
This resource becomes more and more popularity. You can have your own blog for free on sites like WordPress.com or Blogger.com. “This is the perfect place to write comments related to your business,” says Hager. To increase traffic, participate in other blogs related to the topic you drive and includes in each of them a “link” to refer to the users to your blog.
Do not know how or do not have time? Wendy Kobler, founder of advertising firm Kobler Communications, suggests that you get in touch with bloggers in the industry in which you participate. These experts can advise you to become a ‘professional communication “online”. Or, have them write about your business in different spaces. Sometimes, bloggers get to have such a reputation that his name is recognized in the virtual world, therefore, his words go further than you can imagine.
4 Cultivate your relationship with your customers.
“Loyalty programs motivate consumers to return more often,” says Denise Dorman, public relations expert and founder of the firm WriteBrain Media. “It creates a space in your blog for customers to enter their data and immediately begin to receive exclusive promotions products.”
Rewarded with discounts and gifts to those who make more purchases. Remember that once you establish an emotional bond between your business and your customers, you will become a brand for them.
5 Speak up.
Kobler recommends that to let you know, participate as a speaker at trade shows, exhibitions and meetings of trade associations you belong. You can even organize an event on the premises of your business and invite your customers (and potential) to learn the different lines of products and services you sell. Also involve your suppliers to participate as sponsors. So everybody wins.
6 Distribute content.
The tools to deliver content and updates for free or investing a minimum amount of money, such as PRWeb.com, you can help promote your business “online”. Other free news services on the Internet are i-Newswire.com, and TheFreeLibrary.com Mininova.org. In Spanish, some options are Ambosmedios.com and Abastodenoticias.com. You choose which one suits you best.
7 Blast your information.
If you have an Internet business or are planning to start one, you probably already know about the importance of email marketing. With this method of promotion you create a list of subscribers; you create repeat customers, trust with people in your niche market and accelerate your progress much more than other more traditional strategies.
To make email marketing successfully need an auto responder, the software that actually makes all communication by email with subscribers that you generate in your blog or Web page. But since you have an auto responder, what is next?
In this article we present three strategies you can begin implementing to generate more subscribers to your email marketing campaigns:
1. Put subscription forms to your Blog.
One of the most common ways of generating subscribers is through blogs capture forms. I suggest you go further and place these in strategic ways to generate more subscribers in less time. Instead of placing one side only in the bar, here are some other places I blog where you can put them:
- At the top of the homepage, below the header.
- At the end of each article.
- In your page of “about” or “about”.
- In your Face book.
Or any other part of your blog knows that many users are visiting. It may be a special page that receives heavy traffic.
2. Use Pop up Domination.
This Word Press plug-in you can put a “pop up” on your site, which consists of an advertisement or subscription that appears at the time that any user visiting your blog or page. Highlights how completely and makes it the only thing you see on the page. This is good because it helps to generate many more subscribers, however, it must be used carefully because it is annoying to many users.
3. It provides an incentive for subscription.
To encourage more people to leave their email in your subscription forms, offers an incentive that benefits them and make irresistible the subscription. It can be a free course, an eBook, an audio, a series of videos, free software or any other content or “gift” to ignite their curiosity to know more and thus become your faithful subscribers.
As soon as you sign, be sure to give the download link to content that you promised to make the relationship starts with the right foot.
Using these 3 strategies can generate more subscribers to your list, promote products and have more sales. Remember that not everything is to promote and promote, as this is considered SPAM for most people. It also sends quality content, articles, tips, strategies and information to help build confidence. Because then you can focus on promoting products.
It is very common in marketing to make generalizations about groups of people to create effective advertising. But with all the actions to promote equality between men and women, the line between what is appropriate or not in making gender generalizations, it is quite diffuse.
It is common to see ads targeted carriers mainly women, while sports cars are directed more to men. It may be somewhat sexist, but since then answer a demographic reality, is that men buy more sports than women. It is no accident that most cleaning ads are directed primarily at women, but increasingly there are more men in charge of household chores. And while many might be questionable for this portrait of men and women, it makes sense for advertisers.
Segmentation by gender advertising does not mean that the ads are sexist. Advertisers have to understand what the characteristics of your hearing are if you want to succeed. So it is no coincidence that the ads elude cleaning women, bearing in mind that many of them buy these products for their homes. The higher the percentage of women using a product rather is segmented advertising to women rather than men.
The TJ Maxx store achieved a great success by focusing his campaign on the emotion that women feel when they find a good deal. And while it is true that men also like offers for TJ Maxx, more women than men shopping in its stores, according to Rodney Moore published the article “He Said, She Said: Marketing to the Sexes”.
But advertisers also have to try to avoid extreme generalizations that can be seen as sexist. Although there are people who are into those stereotypes, it is best to seek other strategies to sell a product that used the old archetypes. Therefore, the boundaries for the gender-based marketing must be based on common sense and sound research. A good advertiser will pay attention to data on the preferences of your target consumer and be aware of who buys your product. In addition, focus groups for this type of advertising, before releasing to the public, may be a good option to avoid risks.
The CMO should make better use of data analysis and customer information to reach all segments of consumers. Now is the time to take the initiative to define the brand. This requires working with all departments of your organization. It’s complicated, and although many believe in this approach, some do pay lip service going.
New data on the basis of an online survey by Forrester, in which 54 marketing leaders called them voluntarily, responded that there are four aspects that should be focused on:
1. The centrality of the customer.
While 59% of CMOs say their CEO believes in the necessary centralization of the customer, only 33% had a high level of marketing staff responsible for all marketing activities within the company – the media, the mixture of products, service offerings, and sales training – for each major customer segment.
2. Synchronization of resources to customer needs.
One hundred sixty-five years of collecting have common objectives across the company, but only 43% of respondents said they coordinate and guide activities across channels and departments. The functional marketing still reigns as main objective of CMO, which limits their ability to promote broader strategic objectives.
3. The establishment of a unified customer view.
Still major gaps in knowledge of customers and only 20% of vendors have tools to measure and achieve success back to specific clients.
4. Differentiate the brand experience.
Making interaction and personalized offers. Companies fail to capitalize on the opportunity to provide a perfect relationship.
The first step goal for advertisers is to understand where is the model of the brand experience. It depends on the COM organized around consumer groups or segments, devoting a specific marketing plan and next steps for each, and identifying where to put resources to better meet customer needs. CMO should introduce tools to measure key performance indicators as part of customers or customer loyalty.
What differentiates a company is actively managing the interactions and a trained workforce, with the power offered by the brand experience inside and outside the company. The main thing is alignment around customers, the timing of the brand experience, development and use of information about the customer and delivering value visible. Most organizations do not perform uniformly.
There are many times that in popular discourse is no longer heard the expression “is just marketing” as something offensive or derogatory. It is used as a cliche to talk about the ultimate measure of government, the offer made by striking a large company or the signing of a player.
According to Conrado Martinez said Alcaraz, director of marketing at Informal D & B, blame the marketing concept that is slowly becoming popular wisdom is due to three main factors. The first is that people do not know what the marketing and communication confuse it with something. Furthermore, it has become a tagline very easy to use and which can be used as an expert in the subject when not actually know what he’s talking. And finally, also the industry itself is partly to blame, because instead of responding or explain what marketing really is, those working in this discipline often choose to keep silent.
But in this situation from time to time is to remember what the marketing to stop used incorrectly.
Marketing is a business discipline that involves the analysis of the environment, stakeholders, relationships and other factors in deciding and implementing the strategy of making available of a product or service to potential customers. The goal is to get the best results for the company’s short, medium and long term through the pursuit of greater benefit to customers and consumers.
In marketing not only care about the image of something, as they considered, but which come into play the 4 key aspects of marketing mix:
1. Product: define marketing the product portfolio of a company, features, how they should be and what needs must be met, differentiation, packaging, accessories, etc..
2. Price: need to analyze all the implications (costs, prices of competitors, substitutes, potential offers, etc.) To get the perfect price, which are the maximum that the customer would be willing to pay for being satisfied and the minimum required by the company to be profitable?
3. Distribution is based on distribution channels, agreements, prescribers and sellers, merchandising, etc. Is to facilitate access to the product to those who want to buy on a preferential basis and, if possible, at the expense of directly competitive products.
4. Promotion and communication: it involves all positioning strategies, brand, strengths, etc. That is, everything that serves to draw attention to the target audience about your product or service.
- Prepare a presentation of no more than 25 slides. This is due to only have 15 minutes to present your presentation.
- Presents specific information, i.e., the slide should be a guide for you, so it is not necessary for the complete letter. No saturation of information.
- Do not spend to read what is written on each slide.
- Remember that you are the entrepreneur, who runs the theme of your business idea, and it is obvious when someone is presented in a fearful, read the presentation and being with exposure inconclusive.
- Make a creative presentation. If you already have your logo, then take it out and design a slide master for your entire presentation, including a watermark logo, your slogan or a photo of your product. If you do not have your logo, using a color presentation related to your business. Slide the template that the program gives you, is only an example of the suggested content, but you should try not to use the same design. Be creative!
- Tabbed prepared to complement the information presented in the slides.
- Prepare promotional or advertising material to deliver to the judges, business cards, brochures, banners, etc.
Marketing Tips to get more customers and improve your business idea,” many entrepreneurs underestimate the power of marketing and sales force in these times where markets have become more competitive. This time we will touch on the subject of slogans, which are like the phrases identifying or differentiating your business idea or product. Slogans are slogans with which you identify what you sell, they are usually very bright, easy to remember and often people feel well characterized with such phrases.
That is why it is said that the slogans often have a power that goes beyond the commercial aspect, entering the field of subliminal, and read it. Companies create these slogans that people repeat them constantly and even unconsciously. That way those who hear or read these words significant in most cases are accompanied by characteristic sounds or images unusual and very impressive, passing from simple interest to potential buyers.
Here are some tips on how to be a successful slogan.
• Must consist of a short sentence: The idea is that accurate and concise. If too long is a risk that people do not remember. Successful companies today do their promotion or advertising slogan using only their given that they are confident that tremendous impact on who sees it. Even some just put the image and people already know who it is.
• Easy to remember: Dear Entrepreneur, nothing would be a short sentence for example if you use too complicated words is not included in popular slang. We’re not saying that you use very simple words, but they are very clear to all audiences. Nor is it advisable to put phrases in languages ??other than trade, most are in English, Spanish, according to campaign for each country, but is unreliable Russian or Chinese combine words in the Latin countries for instance.
• Use common words in the slang of every nation: The majority of transnational commercial use for their common words and slogans that identify each nation where they are established. So these people will feel more confident to buy and believe me they will. We are not referring to you have to use a slogan for each country, but in the various campaigns of different products require different slogans which, ideally, try to follow this marketing strategy. A company must always have a unique characteristic slogan with the passage of time can be changed.
• It must motivate the client: “The Happiest Place on Earth”. When you read this I created an image of paradise, you feel pleased to imagine a place more so if you could enjoy it. We think so. This is the slogan of Disneyland created in 1960 and this is what we mean. It should motivate the concerned to imagine what could be and how he is viewed using that you promote or being in the place you indicate, and if you can get a better smile, say that when a slogan generates smiles multiply their effectiveness.
• To identify clearly what they offer: The previous slogan referred to a place where one could really be happy, yes indeed, this is Disneyland, a tourist destination made to bring joy and fun for adults and children. Try to make your slogan is related to the product you sell, if your business is based on cars you could put something like: “Why do not you get on the wheels of tomorrow.”
• Play with emotion: It is advisable to make a slogan is to create surprise and printing at the time that the future prospect to read or hear. Here the most important is to properly use imagination and creativity. And as we mentioned earlier lines, if you can get a laugh, the better. But all is not going to be smiles, joys and surprises, you could resort to supplication or piety, are resources that also work.
In my years as an entrepreneur I have learned many questions, many based on and hitting me up. No doubt it ever. There are many bugs that we make when we started a professional project that we hope to live in the future. Our healthy ambition, and sometimes our ingenuity, we can at certain times and leads us to commit blunders that can harm the enterprise. I also have errors in the initial stages of the project.
Share with you some tips for entrepreneurs who start and are asking to have partners who complement each other in their endeavor. I hope you find them useful when starting a project and especially to define the role of each partner:
- Signing an agreement with your partners. As clear and simple as possible. Even when you start a venture business that has no form, it is recommended to sign a formal agreement with your allies in combat. Is basic. Why? Personal relationships are altered over time. Professional interests also change. Maybe now you think your project unique and your fellow business travel, but in a couple of years professional status change: new post other professional horizons, and so on. You have to define all the positive and negative conditions that may occur and foresight to avoid disappointment.
- Define tasks and brand potential. That this agreement includes responsibilities and allocated among the partners, team members, which also define what, are the benefits that each partner will win if the project, etc… The shareholders’ agreement must also be flexible, because as I say in previous lines of individual conditions evolve and change over time.
- Why you need the covenant? It’s easy: if one of the entrepreneurs gets a professional opportunity he cannot refuse (more now with the crisis), an initial agreement allow you to maintain some control over the project. Obviously you will need to review the agreement to accommodate the new project plan, but thanks to the flexible nature of the agreement may define parameters that benefit all members.
- Written agreement that the words were blown away. All written and signed. I repeat: even if they have no formal validity of an agreement between entrepreneurs textual appropriate. The verbal agreements can be broken with ease. Besides, you can go to review the agreement of partners over time, adapting to the reality of each moment of the project.
- Use common sense. The shareholder agreement should be flexible, but also be based on common sense. The rules of behavior established between your partners and you should be in line with reality and subject to the potential short to medium term project.
- Check out the covenant. He thinks that every 12 or 24 months or so is advisable to check the shareholders’ agreement to point out several factors that may apply. Changing market conditions and the entrepreneurs alter the fate of the project. With an open pact flexible to change and overcome these problems.
- The agreement even allows integration of possible penalties if any of the partners does not meet its obligations. It’s something that may sound aggressive in the early stages of the venture, but it is highly recommended.
- The pace of work of each entrepreneurial team members will vary over time. Think about starting a venture is unemployed may be a solution, but you can also receive a subsequent offer hard to refuse. A good shareholders’ agreement provides for this possibility avoid creating conflicts when one of the entrepreneurs are forced to slow down.
- Define potential obligations and duties of shareholders. If the project succeeds, it is possible that individuals, business angels or investment firms bet on us. How will the input of shareholders? The pact between entrepreneurs should pick this course.
- Be honest with you. All we started with an overwhelming enthusiasm our projects, but sometimes we lose much of that strong for various reasons (failure of goals, disappointments, etc.)… Rate this possibility as such from the first minute and mark it on the covenant with your fellow travelers.
- The distribution of company shares based solely on friendship is not a valid parameter, duties, responsibilities and benefits of each partner must be reflected realistically.
- Points varied to include: exclusive agreement with the project, incompatibilities, rights and obligations of entrepreneurs, economic responsibilities, distribution of potential benefits, under what conditions can accept an offer to buy the project, etc… Hasty exit. If something goes wrong, who pays the closing costs, with what resources and responsibilities?
Perhaps I’m missing a point worth emphasizing. How do you see? Have you signed pacts with your venture partners to start businesses on the Internet?
Márquezestá Emilio specializes in connecting people in computer networks since 1992, now in the business world as an investor and entrepreneur and CEO of Active Networking through business and social networking sl. If you liked the article and the topic of the blog, please be very interesting for all of us to leave your comment.
In addition, you can receive all the full articles in your email inbox by entering your email address in the subscription option on the home page. Your e-mail address will be used only to send you the blog updated daily. Thank you very much for joining us.