- affiliate marketing
- Auto Parts
- Business Ideas
- Business info
- Business News
- business plan
- business solutions
- Digital Business
- Experiential Marketing
- Facebook for Business
- housing finance
- Internet business
- Marketing Info
- Marketing Plan
- Marketing Tips
- Markeying info
- online marketing
- political and financial
The marketing for social networking trend will again in 2012. Here are some tips for those companies wishing to enter the universe of social media to marketing strategies in the coming year.
1. Integration of marketing in social networking online and offline marketing mix: it is possible to combine customer relationship management and social networks moving part of customer services to social networks. Besides promoting social networks or activities have numerous possibilities.
2. Relevant content is king, not only in marketing but even online social networks. Only interesting content spread easily.
3. Turn your fans and followers on brand ambassadors: it is not important but the number of fans to talk about the brand and recommend it. We must identify the most active fans and find out which audiences have access to them who want to get messages to disseminate.
4. Measuring Success with Social Media Monitoring: It is a myth that social networks cannot be monitored because there is a multitude of tools for this purpose. It is best to reduce it to two or three aspects as the number of tweets about a certain topic or how many hits has the website of the company.
5. Use social networks to Business-Networking: You have to use social networks to care and create new contacts.
6. Marketing social networking in all relevant channels: Besides being present must be active in these channels and this is only achieved with a strategy.
7. More social interaction and less direct: the most important social network marketing is that you lose sight of the social aspect. You have to answer questions and give advice when necessary to ensure customer confidence.
8. Advertising in social networks: the social network advertising will grow to 3360 billion dollars in 2013 according to estimates.